+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Klaxon for all the gullible ones who are still following the thread

#realdonaldtrump: "The former Soviet Union nation GEORGIA have found that Hunter Biden's laptop!!!! (VERY BAD MAN) has switched TRUMP VOTES to SLEEPY JOE!!! Massive ELECTION FRAUD and proves that TRUMP WON again by a LANDSLIDE"

looks like i,m getting a leathering on here today

oh well lets just post trumps tweets and have done with it

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    looks like i,m getting a leathering on here today

oh well lets just post trumps tweets and have done with it
    I think Heisenberg was doing a parody of a Trump tweet in fairness. As if Trump knows there's a country called Georgia as well ffs!

trump loves using that word LANDSLIDE doesn't he

trump loves using that word LANDSLIDE doesn't he
    He does. I like using the word BULLSHIT..

Now Mozz.

You need to explain why you think that Trump using the word LANDSLIDE is supported by evidence.

Then I will happily respond why I think that's BULLSHIT...fair?

oh lordy your falling into the trap into thinking i support trump . To me both candidates in the USA election are poor . Both parties should have gone for younger progessive candidates .

I think its only fair to the people of US this election was fair . For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case . People on the ground over there send me stuff thats not reported in the mainstream press .

what was insane the day after the trump legal team press conference the main stream media would only concentrate rudys hair dye when in fact not only the vote was rigged in there terminology national security had come under scrutiny !

i can still add to this thread with what i read and see or wait till the cheer leaders come back ? as it's a public MB i don't mind if you /lardy and heisenberg disagree

oh lordy your falling into the trap into thinking i support trump . To me both candidates in the USA election are poor . Both parties should have gone for younger progessive candidates .

I think its only fair to the people of US this election was fair . For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case . People on the ground over there send me stuff thats not reported in the mainstream press .

what was insane the day after the trump legal team press conference the main stream media would only concentrate rudys hair dye when in fact not only the vote was rigged in there terminology national security had come under scrutiny !

i can still add to this thread with what i read and see or wait till the cheer leaders come back ? as it's a public MB i don't mind if you /lardy and heisenberg disagree
    No problem Mozz. Let's start by trying to understand what you mean by this!

i take it you didn't watch the press conference on wednesday . the legal team were not only telling the world the servers in germany have been tampered with in terms of vote switching but 4 countries had access to them . In there terms these countries were the bad guys .

it's too late in the day to get something up here now but will see what i can get tomorrow in relation to this

anyway onto nevada something doesn't add up does it ?

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/sta...medium=twitter

Pennsylvania house now agrees to audit the results and some big news expected out of Georgia on Tuesday there governor has relunctantly agreed to certifying there results but has now called to audit there results too . he had to certify the result by law

Heisenberg

i take it you didn't watch the press conference on wednesday . the legal team were not only telling the world the servers in germany have been tampered with in terms of vote switching but 4 countries had access to them . In there terms these countries were the bad guys .

it's too late in the day to get something up here now but will see what i can get tomorrow in relation to this

anyway onto nevada something doesn't add up does it ?

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/sta...medium=twitter

Pennsylvania house now agrees to audit the results and some big news expected out of Georgia on Tuesday there governor has relunctantly agreed to certifying there results but has now called to audit there results too . he had to certify the result by law
    The problem that we're having here (sorry to speak on other posters' behalf) is that you keep referring to the statements coming from Rudy Giuliani et al as "evidence".

Evidence is physical proof that accompanies the accusation, not just the accusation. This is why you're "getting a leathering".

I'm chuffed that my attempt at satire with an obviously fake Trump tweet caught someone out though. Maybe you need to reconsider what you take as gospel on the internet?

i,m guilty sir i will refer to alledged evidence or as claims in the future

i will just post in terms of a link of any news in the future and let any MB user decide for themselves

Heisenberg

i,m guilty sir i will refer to alledged evidence or as claims in the future

i will just post in terms of a link of any news in the future and let any MB user decide for themselves
    Holy Jesus Christos... We're not used to this level of acceptance on the politics board from those who share a similar style of posting as you've been doing (mainly unsubstantiated conspiracy articles in general).

Fair play, it's refreshing to read your response. I think we're used to a defensive backlash (a bit of an oxymoron, I know) from the usual suspects when they're challenged with facts.

I'm going to bump this as it seems appropriate.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5137845

It doesn't matter what is said at press conferences, tweets, written on blogs. What matters is what happens in court where the lawyers must be truthful.

They're now way past 30 defeats in court because they have nothing.

If you believe this:
    ". For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case "
    Then yeah I'm gonna call you gullible because trump is absolutely not spending a fortune here, he is getting his supporters to give him money, then spending a fraction on court cases and putting the rest in his own funds for the future. And this isn't a guess, it's written in the small print of his begging emails.

I also really disagree with putting up a load of different 'news' and letting people decide for themselves, as that is what has got the world into this situation. A load of disinformation that too many people just accept.

i was going to post this earlier and was sent this earlier and i did refer to this yesterday regarding voting machines being found in Georgia and dominion officials have gone AWOL - CLAIMS THIS REPORT

https://worldtoday365.com/shocking-m...ed-in-georgia/

i was going to post this earlier and was sent this earlier and i did refer to this yesterday regarding voting machines being found in Georgia and dominion officials have gone AWOL - CLAIMS THIS REPORT

Great, thanks for this.

So out of interest, when you are deciding for yourself if something's true or not, what do you do? This link, for example, before posting it here, what did you check?

Heisenberg

When you said you'd post links and let others decide for themselves... Did you mean that you'd post absolute bollocks that nobody with a degree of common sense would believe?

Voting machines found dumped in Georgia?! They literally just recounted every single vote by hand

Imagine successfully stealing an election and going "let's just chuck the "voting machines" on the highway for any c**t to find"

C'mon, Moz. You're really letting yourself down here.

lardy i,ve seen about 8 different versions of this so i decided to post this one up .

with every news outlet reports something its upto the public to decide if it s right or wrong or believable . Lots of people in Liverpool don't read the sun anymore and quite rightly so for example

think i've posted a few times now i,m being impartial as i don't support either camp pretty much the same i don't support either the torys or labour in this country

i believe the people of USA should be treated with respect in terms of this election . i just see this thread just being anti trump for being anti trump . no one ever talks about his policys for example whether they agree or not with them

i find his tweets very childish and foolish being president of the united states .

Ok let's talk about what trump promised to do in his second term. It is strange why that wasn't discussed on this thread (not that I believe you have looked through the thread to confirm )

Oh I remember why it wasn't. Because he never have any policy plans beyond "land a man on Mars"!

I wish this was a joke or exaggeration, but its really not.

i,ve never been bothered with USA politics until this election

i find Trump a fascinating individual just like Morrissey an outsiders outsider so to speak . I ask myself how did this business man turn into a president . I would argue with you how he is turning USA into a manufacturing powerhouse .As I work in manufacturing it's refreshing a president or leader saying these things when china has screwed the world in this area . Trump policys in this area needs to deemed a blue print for the rest of the world . so yes i agree with his policy in this area

i,ve never been bothered with USA politics until this election

i find Trump a fascinating individual just like Morrissey an outsiders outsider so to speak . I ask myself how did this business man turn into a president . I would argue with you how he is turning USA into a manufacturing powerhouse .As I work in manufacturing it's refreshing a president or leader saying these things when china has screwed the world in this area . Trump policys in this area needs to deemed a blue print for the rest of the world . so yes i agree with his policy in this area
    All of his maga merch is made in China. But its so nice to him say the opposite.

My main problem with trump is that he's an authoritarian and I think that an authoritarian in charge of basically a continent is bad for the world.

And the answer to the question, how did the business man become a president, is with the help of a lot of disinformation - the same type of disinformation that is now being spread about election fraud.

well there has now been an immediate call for an investigation into the 2020 election by jim jordan & james commer ( source twitter ) the formal letter can be found on twitter

the state of play with lawsuits are as follows where rudy is driving

5 major lawsuits soon to be 7

Winsconsin - Biden is winning by a 10k margin - Rudy believes that there is a 60k illegal absentee ballots

Nevada - irregularity turned around an election from democrat to republican . biden is up 34k votes but there are 140,000 unidentifiable signatures on absentee ballots

Pennsylvania - lost initial case by 5-2 but still enough evidence to take to supreme court

Michigan - wayne county refused to certify election results which will leave to the GOP state legislator to decide outcome

Georgia - large amounts of unidentifiable ballots and many ballots not inspected as well as changes in the dates of absentee ballots submitted

lots of other stats being banded about too but haven't got time to put on here and i don't want to leave links as it might affect my computer with malware -lol

no doubt with the time zone difference alot more will come out later today UK time
    "Pennsylvania - lost initial case by 5-2 but still enough evidence to take to supreme court"

Update on this. Read this thread if you want to see what a judge giving a leathering looks like.

All of his maga merch is made in China. But its so nice to him say the opposite.

My main problem with trump is that he's an authoritarian and I think that an authoritarian in charge of basically a continent is bad for the world.
    so lets get this straight you are against trump working for the american people into turning many past forgotten places like michigan much needed jobs and good manufacturing jobs at that . he has revived the automotive industry over there check it out . i disagree with his green policy though

"Pennsylvania - lost initial case by 5-2 but still enough evidence to take to supreme court"

Update on this. Read this thread if you want to see what a judge giving a leathering looks like.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/t...ylvania-ruling

so lets get this straight you are against trump working for the american people into turning many past forgotten places like michigan much needed jobs and good manufacturing jobs at that . he has revived the automotive industry over there check it out . i disagree with his green policy though
    That's not what I said at all. I said he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. There's no way you could conclude that from my post.

They won't get to the supreme court. Feel free to bookmark this post.