+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rebuffed - Sala Insurance arguments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rebuffed

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    This is what I thought was the case. City were poor with getting paperwork done for new signings and they think the insurance company should've told them.

I don't know about anyone else, but bringing this down to a basic level, if I bought a new car and smashed it up on the way home, I'd know that I wasn't insured. I wouldn't bring a claim against the insurance company for not telling me that I should have insured previous cars more promptly.

Even he had been insured I suspect there are too many areas of gross negligence that led to Sala's death would have voided the insurance. I believe you pay a premium to add skiing to a travel policy. European cover is more on a car policy. I'd imagine getting in a death-trap plane with an unqualified pilot wouldn't be covered as standard
    I stated quite some time ago that it would be surpring (to me at least) if such highly valuable employees are not obliged to avoid certain risks regarding their off-the-field activities and modes of travel.

Re: Rebuffed

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I stated quite some time ago that it would be surpring (to me at least) if such highly valuable employees are not obliged to avoid certain risks regarding their off-the-field activities and modes of travel.
    Agreed, I should imagine there a lot of things that footballers aren't allowed to do