• No

50 87.72%
  • Leo Fortune West

3 5.26%

Thread: BLM - Will you boo ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BLM - Will you boo ?

I'm fascinated whether anyone is going to vote yes and, less likely, admit to doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm fascinated whether anyone is going to vote yes and, less likely, admit to doing so.
    It's a bit like a general election, i always play the game of count the placard, in support of a certain political party, it's as close as i can get, while on my travels, in order to gauge political allegiance in certain areas and roads. There's always alack of 'Blue' especially in the more lower middle class, working class areas. That doesn't seem to tally up when we get the results though. Basically, nobody is going to openly admit that they'd boo the BLM protest in the same way some people wont admit that they vote Tory-The only conclusion i can draw from my findings is that both actions are wrong and that the people who do it, know they're wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's a bit like a general election, i always play the game of count the placard, in support of a certain political party, it's as close as i can get, while on my travels, in order to gauge political allegiance in certain areas and roads. There's always alack of 'Blue' especially in the more lower middle class, working class areas. That doesn't seem to tally up when we get the results though. Basically, nobody is going to openly admit that they'd boo the BLM protest in the same way some people wont admit that they vote Tory-The only conclusion i can draw from my findings is that both actions are wrong and that the people who do it, know they're wrong
    Like a lot of Trump voters. It has become so pervasive that there are questions over the future of political polling.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Like a lot of Trump voters. It has become so pervasive that there are questions over the future of political polling.
    Couldn't agree more.

International

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    But how a person votes is a private and personal thing anyway. And I believe that people confronted by a polster just tells them any old thing. It's none of their business.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But how a person votes is a private and personal thing anyway. And I believe that people confronted by a polster just tells them any old thing. It's none of their business.
    Who's stopping them from saying "no, thank you"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You may be right judging by the views to votes