+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How has it got to this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How has it got to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Are you suggesting it's worse than it has ever been?
    FFS!!!! Whats the matter with folk like you Eric. You're always trying to be argumentative.
    Im not suggesting anything.
    What i am saying, is once again, we see scenes like last night( maybe we are seeing it more now because of members of the public filming it and downloading it), and once again the mindless participants are ruling the streets.
    Why don't you try to think of a solution, or some sort of compromise, or some positive input instead of being the usual smart arse you come across as?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    FFS!!!! Whats the matter with folk like you Eric. You're always trying to be argumentative. Im not suggesting anything.
    Methinks thou doth protest too much.

You're having a bit of a 'mare in this thread. You started by asking a stupid question while presenting this situation as a new development, which it obviously isn't. It's the sort of thing that's been going on for decades. So what was your motivation, I wonder? Very curious.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    FFS!!!! Whats the matter with folk like you Eric. You're always trying to be argumentative.
    Im not suggesting anything.
    What i am saying, is once again, we see scenes like last night( maybe we are seeing it more now because of members of the public filming it and downloading it), and once again the mindless participants are ruling the streets.
    Why don't you try to think of a solution, or some sort of compromise, or some positive input instead of being the usual smart arse you come across as?
    It was a genuine question. I was curious to find out if you felt things were getting more out of control or whether things are just the same as they always have been, where unfortunately riots do occur from time to time. TLG's response about humans being idiotic, violent creatures (some anyway) summed things up perfectly. What can be done about it? Not a lot.