Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
1/ It's not deflection. Someone who holds someone else in contempt doesn't give them significantly more funding than the person they supposedly represent.

2 / I think someone saying that Westminster holds Wales in contempt is tubthumping. There's no real justification for that strong word. It's wholly designed to be divisive.

3 / I think my statistics trump your article, given that they refer to all public spending. Your's refers to a specific payment to the Ukraine. When the UK govt announce extra spending on English hospitals, then Wales' gets the corresponding amount, to spend as it wishes. I see no issue here really, although it should all be done in agreement, but I doubt Wales or Scotland would agree.

4 / I'm proud that Wales is militarily supporting Ukraine. Our share of £1bn towards weapons against Putin will go further than a Ukraine flag on a facebook profile.
After your reply to me on the other thread I've no wish to discuss anything or have anything to do with you. Just ignore my posts please and I'll do the same to yours.