Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
The Dentist thing is one of the most annoying, what is the difference between one in Bristol or Cardiff? It’s complete farce and why many have lost faith in Drakeford. I suffer with gum disease I must of inherited, I need them deep cleaned every few months, lost 2 in the last few years and might well lose another now. Looks like I might have to go to Bristol for a clean!
The most annoying this is he can’t lay out a plan like say NI have done, so at least we can all make some plans for what might happen, ie like getting away for a week in July or August. The R rate is slowly falling in Wales so surely the brains behind him can see where it’s going. Apparently, he’s told caravan parks they can take bookings from July 10 but this should be made common knowledge else it will cause chaos if he announces it one Friday lunchtime, you can all go away now from Monday folks.....can you imagine the M4 gridlock?
Drakeford's had the easiest possible ride in the local media. His policies or lack of them show a blatant ignorance and disregard for the local economy and how it's going to impact on people here, and he seems to take delight in his new-found power and authority. But what really takes the biscuit is last night's local news. Someone chap who's the "Welsh Economy Minister" warning about the damage to the economy a sudden halt in furloughing would cause.