+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hotting up for Hunter Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I tend to like people who cut through the BS, and I find partisan commentators somewhat irritating, especially those who want you to believe that any combination of a Totalitarian/Technocratic/Marxist system is a good thing.
    i guess you don't like the thought of the new world order then as organ morgan portrays

then again eating insects and seaweed sandwiches doesn't appeal to me either !

better stock up on those pot noodles soon

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i guess you don't like the thought of the new world order then as organ morgan portrays

I see you as being a fellow left of centre type of person, the trouble with the liberal left is they have gone so far left that they view everybody else as being right wing. I have no idea how society has ended up like this, but it's kind of interesting to watch.

I see you as being a fellow left of centre type of person, the trouble with the liberal left is they have gone so far left that they view everybody else as being right wing. I have no idea how society has ended up like this, but it's kind of interesting to watch.
    if i had my way Boris should resign or the public should get him removed and in the modern day Britain I would vote for Starmer in its present form

then again i've had enough of this left / right wing nonsense which is a stain on modern life

I now view politics the good guys or the bad guys

i know where i stand in all this madness i,m with the good guys no party colours !

if i had my way Boris should resign or the public should get him removed and in the modern day Britain I would vote for Starmer in its present form

then again i've had enough of this left / right wing nonsense which is a stain on modern life

I now view politics the good guys or the bad guys

i know where i stand in all this madness i,m with the good guys no party colours !
    I'm flying the Jolly Roger at the moment

PS I bet Bill Gates and his cohorts won't be eating insects and seaweed sandwiches, that's only for the plebs. They will be eating the finest beef and Parma ham on their private jets. People really are idiots if they believe all this nonsense

PS I bet Bill Gates and his cohorts won't be eating insects and seaweed sandwiches, that's only for the plebs. They will be eating the finest beef and Parma ham on their private jets. People really are idiots if they believe all this nonsense
    so why is bill gates investing in so much USA farmland ?

https://farmfolio.net/articles/why-i...h-does-he-own/