Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I'm pretty much the same as you, ****ing hate weddings, couldn't stand my own, just wanted to **** off home The problem is, being like that can cause problems, especially in relationships, i can't stand family parties, gatherings etc. If i associate with anyone it's because i know that they're not going to put pressure on me to act a certain way in which i'm uncomfortable with, or they're on the same wave length as me. I get accused of not being able to relax, i have no problem relaxing, it just doesn't involve crap food, crap company, shit music and copious amounts of Alcohol. I took the dog up the garth mountain (not a Euphemism) and i felt great, relaxed and happy (the dog was ****ed) that's how i relax, by keeping busy. A long run is like medicine for me.

Once people understand your character it becomes a whole lot easier. I was sick and tired of going along with things that physically caused me anxiety-not anymore sludge, got to be true to yourself.
was going out with a right sort , her parents , social climber types had a Xmas drinks party with all the local great and good , everyone dressed up ff sake for Xmas drinks ? ! I just wore a led zep t shirt and a pair of jeans . All these silly nibbles going round . Talking to the local vicar . My idea of hell .