Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
As I’ve said a few times, I made a point of basing what I said on the whole of the period of the virus, whereas you now seem to have proved that you’re concentrating on the weeks since the Firebreak ended, so, really, we aren’t comparing like for like. From my perspective, I’ve not heard of Drakeford not bothering to turn up for meetings on COVID, I didn’t hear about him taking most of February off on holiday, he didn’t go around shaking peoples hands against scientific advice, he didn’t take too long imposing the first lockdown, because at the time no one thought it was his decision to make. I’ll leave it there for now, although I could go on a lot longer. Johnson and his Government have been lax over a period of months, unfortunately, Drakeford and the WAG have started following suit for a period of weeks and the figures reflect that.
I didn't want to show you the attached press article as any posts from the Daily Mail are usually rubbished. But this article contains information which covers the position long before the firebreak. Of course you are entitled to your opinion that pre firebreak the position in Wales was OK but I am also entitled to mine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-crisis.html

Your postings are very biased and before you ask I was once a member of the Labour Party for many years as I have explained previously in my many exchanges with SLUDGE. Politics in Wales needs a decent opposition and sadly there isn't one and probably never will while the bias is so much in favour of one Party.