Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
Intrepid reporter will Hayward knew it was going to be his day, as rumours of the news rippling through wales online was confirmed to be true.

“A man came to Wales on holiday and wrote a letter about 20mph because he was so angry”

As he wrote the headline he knew it was going to be the story of the year. A retired builder visiting Wales was annoyed about something. It was his sixth trip meaning that Wales will miss out on his grey pound, which being generous would average out as once every ten years. It could’ve been another two trips if it hadn’t been for the blasted speed limit.

The man who was “sure (I) was a danger to pedestrians and and errant drivers”, complained that he was creating more pollution at 20mph and also complained about travelling at 50mph instead of 70 despite the latter being implemented to reduce pollution. He didn’t understand the irony as he was trying to help his wife who somehow had managed to get herself “glued to the satnav”. He now intends to demonstrate his lack of ability to control his polluting delica on faster roads elsewhere. Much to the annoyance of about 4 Cardiff city fans.

Tell you what mind, an idea to make the roads a bit safer what about retesting the over 65s?
I would agree with that. Many pensioners are an absolute menace. Moaning all of the time, taking out of the system when they had it easy. I'd probably ban them from driving and make them use public transport, but only at specific times so that they can all moan about everything (ON the Bus) together. Oh yeah, and the 60s and 70s were shite-Probably.