+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our service tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Our service tonight

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Mitrović didn't really do anything apart from winning the penalty last night.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t he also take the penalty rather well?
    Whereas Paterson....

The problem we’ve got is that many of our best players left last summer and were not adequately replaced.

Fulham took two of those players and have now added an edge to their already slick game.

In other words, they’ve progressed and we’ve gone backwards, so arguably their “£100m” is paying off this season.

To be fair to Harris, he’s done well with the Warnock team he’s inherited and two of the three (loan) signings he’s been permitted to make have been fairly successful, whilst the other one hasn’t started, so we can’t judge.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t he also take the penalty rather well?
    Whereas Paterson....

The problem we’ve got is that many of our best players left last summer and were not adequately replaced.

Fulham took two of those players and have now added an edge to their already slick game.

In other words, they’ve progressed and we’ve gone backwards, so arguably their “£100m” is paying off this season.

To be fair to Harris, he’s done well with the Warnock team he’s inherited and two of the three (loan) signings he’s been permitted to make have been fairly successful, whilst the other one hasn’t started, so we can’t judge.
    Difficult to criticise Harris. When he arrived and we started talking about the play offs, I was practically laughing.
    However, what can he do in the championship next season ?
    I cannot see a lot of signings in the summer and I can see 90% of the squad remaining, so does that mean the same style and the same team line ups ?
    If that is the case 11th or 12th is where I see us next season

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Difficult to criticise Harris. When he arrived and we started talking about the play offs, I was practically laughing.
    However, what can he do in the championship next season ?
    I cannot see a lot of signings in the summer and I can see 90% of the squad remaining, so does that mean the same style and the same team line ups ?
    If that is the case 11th or 12th is where I see us next season
    I think there'll be some wheeling and dealing.