+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City man playing at Wembley today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City man playing at Wembley today?

The boy who scored County's goal got a very good one last week as well - he's a talented player.

Bagan not doing too badly, but I thought Ben Turner was a real candidate to be withdrawn at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The boy who scored County's goal got a very good one last week as well - he's a talented player.

Bagan not doing too badly, but I thought Ben Turner was a real candidate to be withdrawn at half time.
    Do you see Bagan ending up as a centre half or a full back? He's obviously done well at left back this season but I'm not sure if he's totally comfortable there. He would've been a better bet at centre half instead of Turner today, not Ben's finest hour. Disappointing result for Bagan today but it's been a successful loan spell, he seems to have made a good impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Do you see Bagan ending up as a centre half or a full back? He's obviously done well at left back this season but I'm not sure if he's totally comfortable there. He would've been a better bet at centre half instead of Turner today, not Ben's finest hour. Disappointing result for Bagan today but it's been a successful loan spell, he seems to have made a good impression.
    Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him end up as a centre back - I thought he got caught out a few times at left back against Harrogate, albeit in a side that was chasing the game for almost the whole ninety minutes, but his quality shone through and he had a composure that many of his team mates lacked. I'd like to think that, if he is going to be loaned out again, he's done enough to show that it should be to a club in the Football League.