+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WFH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: WFH

I see them sat in the garden in the sun ( while I clean the windows ), logged on in work, laughing when they tell me " im logged in at work, so getting paid, this is a great new life, thanks Covid " its human nature that some will take the piss, always happened, always will

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I see them sat in the garden in the sun ( while I clean the windows ), logged on in work, laughing when they tell me " im logged in at work, so getting paid, this is a great new life, thanks Covid " its human nature that some will take the piss, always happened, always will
    These kind of people probably skived in the office environment as well , like you say , always happened

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    These kind of people probably skived in the office environment as well , like you say , always happened
    indeed as I said "always happened, always will" but I guess its slightly easier at home

A few years ago, you were trying to find someone to take over your round when you went on holiday. You were offering just 50% of the invoice as, I think you said, it's your van, your tools and you like making money.

Perhaps you were sat in the sun at Disney Land, having a bud light and laughing that you were getting paid? Human nature after all.

Who cares if they're making their working day more pleasant? Enjoying the sunshine instead of being stuck in the office for most of the daylight hours? Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A few years ago, you were trying to find someone to take over your round when you went on holiday. You were offering just 50% of the invoice as, I think you said, it's your van, your tools and you like making money.

Perhaps you were sat in the sun at Disney Land, having a bud light and laughing that you were getting paid? Human nature after all.

Who cares if they're making their working day more pleasant? Enjoying the sunshine instead of being stuck in the office for most of the daylight hours? Good for them.
    you might have missed the point, these people are logged on and taking the piss, not exactly the same as me offering someone 5 ( and a bit ) weeks work

you might have missed the point, these people are logged on and taking the piss, not exactly the same as me offering someone 5 ( and a bit ) weeks work
    Didn't realise you were trying to pull the 50% deal for that long.

That's definitely not taking the piss

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Didn't realise you were trying to pull the 50% deal for that long.

That's definitely not taking the piss
    you are defiantly trying to miss the point now you must be getting desperate

I offer someone some work, we agree the price, both parties are happy with the price, work gets completed, I pay person the money we agreed ( when I am paid ), everyone is happy and the person who did it was very happy with the arrangement and has done it again ( in fact I had 2 people from here who were happy to take the deal aswell )

V's

Someone getting paid to work 8 hours a day ( while logged in at home ) being sat in the garden taking the piss pretending they are still sat the the PC doing work