+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: This flight to Rwanda

Re: This flight to Rwanda

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    a little bit disappointed the sight doesn't recognise leaving a gap. but otherwise fine . yourself?
    You’re trying too hard to parody daftness, when in reality you don’t need to try at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Hello Bob, I could call you any old name, does that make it true?

DNA is alive in the native British today. If mass immigration continues, the native British will become extinct.
    For native Brits to be extinct by 2066 that would require EVERY young Brit and ALL of their future children to have children with those of ethnic minorities. I reckon that has as much chance of happening as you have of talking sense on this subject.

My son was born in 2013. He could have grandchildren by 2066. Same for all kids in his class, his year. Multiply that for every school in the UK. You seriously reckon they'll all be shagging and having kids with immigrants? More to the point, in places like the valleys where immigration is very low, do you seriously think they'll be overtaken by immigrants in a generation? What about the remote parts of the UK? Scottish islands etc?

Hello Bob, I could call you any old name, does that make it true?

DNA is alive in the native British today. If mass immigration continues, the native British will become extinct.
    You still duck and weave when asked a straight question about what you mean by 'native British'.

It seems clear though that you mean 'white British'

This despite the fact that people with black skin have lived in Britain - been born and died - since at least the 3rd century. Since then we have had growing numbers of people whose family origins were in Africa, Asia, the Americas and other parts of Europe making Britain their home, especially in port cities, and in growing numbers from the early 16th century. Mixing with the descendants of people from Iberia, Germany and Scandanavia. We are a mongrel people!

The people who re-occupied Britain after the last major ice age had dark skin too.

Immigrants to Britain and Ireland - whether from 1800 years ago, 500 years ago or 70 years ago have helped to make us what we are. They have contributed to an evolving identity and culture. We will not become extinct through immigration - although we may evolve more as a people. Climate, disease or wars and famine may cause extinction - but not people moving across lines on a map.

I get that you are threatened by Shirley Bassey - but why not just come clean on the reason?

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You still duck and weave when asked a straight question about what you mean by 'native British'.

It seems clear though that you mean 'white British'

This despite the fact that people with black skin have lived in Britain - been born and died - since at least the 3rd century. Since then we have had growing numbers of people whose family origins were in Africa, Asia, the Americas and other parts of Europe making Britain their home, especially in port cities, and in growing numbers from the early 16th century. Mixing with the descendants of people from Iberia, Germany and Scandanavia. We are a mongrel people!

The people who re-occupied Britain after the last major ice age had dark skin too.

Immigrants to Britain and Ireland - whether from 1800 years ago, 500 years ago or 70 years ago have helped to make us what we are. They have contributed to an evolving identity and culture. We will not become extinct through immigration - although we may evolve more as a people. Climate, disease or wars and famine may cause extinction - but not people moving across lines on a map.

I get that you are threatened by Shirley Bassey - but why not just come clean on the reason?
    Jon, I'd feel threatened by Shirley, she is a formidable unit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Can this be moved to the Politics board? It is ****ing boring.
    don’t click on it then

My opinion for what it’s worth, is sending migrant’s and illegal immigrants to Rwanda, is both wrong and a massive avoidable expense.
    The Governments of both France and the UK should hang their heads in shame for the way they’ve dealt with this situation They are both just passing the buck.
    The long and painful Brexit split took an eternity to get sorted, and the main reason for that was disagreeing on border controls, for the import and export of goods, yet they consistently ignore the biggest and most important of border controls. That of human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    For native Brits to be extinct by 2066 that would require EVERY young Brit and ALL of their future children to have children with those of ethnic minorities. I reckon that has as much chance of happening as you have of talking sense on this subject.

My son was born in 2013. He could have grandchildren by 2066. Same for all kids in his class, his year. Multiply that for every school in the UK. You seriously reckon they'll all be shagging and having kids with immigrants? More to the point, in places like the valleys where immigration is very low, do you seriously think they'll be overtaken by immigrants in a generation? What about the remote parts of the UK? Scottish islands etc?
    I never once said the native British would be extinct by 2066. They are predicted, by an expert in demographics to become a MINORITY by 2066. After that date the decline in numbers will continue until extinction. You've given no logical reason why the long standing trend towards extinction would stop. Immigrants have started moving to the valleys already.
    Scottish Islands would probably be the last places to fall but eventually they would when immigrants move there and inter breeding takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    don’t click on it then
    For once i agree with you.

On the Tommy Robinson allegation. I'm not a "Tommy Tard" it's said that he's "controlled opposition" a puppet of Isreali's and zionists. I support the Palestinian people in their struggle for freedom and a right to exist on their ancient soil. In the same way i support our people's right to exist in our own homelands.

I never once said the native British would be extinct by 2066. They are predicted, by an expert in demographics to become a MINORITY by 2066. After that date the decline in numbers will continue until extinction. You've given no logical reason why the long standing trend towards extinction would stop. Immigrants have started moving to the valleys already.
    Scottish Islands would probably be the last places to fall but eventually they would when immigrants move there and inter breeding takes place.
    Jesus fuuck.

Look at the fuucking state of this. Some of the vocabulary is pure BNP at its theatrical best.

You're fishing here with a trawler, nobody can be this fuucking twp?

For once i agree with you.

On the Tommy Robinson allegation. I'm not a "Tommy Tard" it's said that he's "controlled opposition" a puppet of Isreali's and zionists. I support the Palestinian people in their struggle for freedom and a right to exist on their ancient soil. In the same way i support our people's right to exist in our own homelands.
    Having said that, i do have a certain amount of respect for TR for highlighting the disgusting racially motivated rape of white children, on an industrial scale. Court Cases are still going on today with very little coverage. TR stood up When very few in the establishment cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Jesus fuuck.

Look at the fuucking state of this. Some of the vocabulary is pure BNP at its theatrical best.

You're fishing here with a trawler, nobody can be this fuucking twp?
    Hello Jordi, would you put a cap on immigration? Are you ok with mass immigration from the 3rd world until the native British are extinct?
    Would you like to see islamic law incorporated into British law?

This will be my last post on this,you are a complete and utter racist no more no less scum bag.
    Any one on here who has mixed race in their family would be disgusted with your thoughts.

Hello Jordi, would you put a cap on immigration? Are you ok with mass immigration from the 3rd world until the native British are extinct?
    Would you like to see islamic law incorporated into British law?
    Lither,

In response to your questions.

1. Immigration needs to be discussed.

2. Who are the native British? Would you be happy with immigration who are not considered the third world?

3. No. I'm pretty confident it'll never happen either.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    This will be my last post on this,you are a complete and utter racist no more no less scum bag.
    Any one on here who has mixed race in their family would be disgusted with your thoughts.
    I’ve commented plenty on this thread but have stopped short of involving my family. My 4 year old mixed race granddaughter was at mine this morning with my daughter for sausage sandwiches and with my Father’s Day card & gift. My black son in law didn’t come as he was in bed after last night’s 11 hour shift, his sixth on the trot. He went to bed as soon as he got in this morning to get a bit of kip before they went as a family to the pictures this afternoon. This disgusting racist Lither has no clue and is obviously reading & believing some pretty shit stirring stuff, he should be ashamed. It’s the likes of him and his stormtroopers who should be on the first plane out.....utter scum.

First time I’ve referred to my darling granddaughter as mixed race and my son-in-law as black, their skin colour doesn’t register.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’ve commented plenty on this thread but have stopped short of involving my family. My 4 year old mixed race granddaughter was at mine this morning with my daughter for sausage sandwiches and with my Father’s Day card & gift. My black son in law didn’t come as he was in bed after last night’s 11 hour shift, his sixth on the trot. He went to bed as soon as he got in this morning to get a bit of kip before they went as a family to the pictures this afternoon. This disgusting racist Lither has no clue and is obviously reading & believing some pretty shit stirring stuff, he should be ashamed. It’s the likes of him and his stormtroopers who should be on the first plane out.....utter scum.

First time I’ve referred to my darling granddaughter as mixed race and my son-in-law as black, their skin colour doesn’t register.
    On the positive side I fear far less for your family than the one he is raising!

Total Respect! Great post Splotty 👍

Thank you and goodnight

End of debate

I have said on here many times, that racism will always exist till we can look at another person, and just see another person. After thinking about it though, whilst reading through this thread, i don’t believe that to be right now.
    It’s human nature for our eyes to register what we first see. A black person, an oriental person, a fat person, a skinny person, a down syndrome person, a disabled person etc. it’s how we react to what we first see that’s important.
    Ii am polite and friendly to anybody i meet for the first time. I am more interested in a persons character and personality, before any bodily feature.
    Also stereotyping a race or a certain region of the world, is an act of ignorance, and stupidity, hopefully arrested by education.

Ok. Please define what is a native Brit? All of my great grandparents bar one were English, the other Norwegian. 3 of my grandparents were born in Wales. Am I now officially native Welsh or am I still native English, and if so, what generation of my offspring will be allowed to describe themselves as Welsh? If I an officially native Welsh would I be allowed to claim such a thing if my mother decided to give birth to me a centimetre over the border in England?

I used to live next door to a Pakistani family when I was a child. The old man and his wife came to Wales back in the 50s and had a son. He married a woman who came from Pakistan but lived in Wales. This son has children and grandchildren, all born in Wales. Can they now be considered Welsh? The grandchildren coming from grandparents who were not all Welsh are no different to me. If I'm native Welsh now, surely those grandchildren of a Pakistani family can be considered the same?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ok. Please define what is a native Brit? All of my great grandparents bar one were English, the other Norwegian. 3 of my grandparents were born in Wales. Am I now officially native Welsh or am I still native English, and if so, what generation of my offspring will be allowed to describe themselves as Welsh? If I an officially native Welsh would I be allowed to claim such a thing if my mother decided to give birth to me a centimetre over the border in England?

I used to live next door to a Pakistani family when I was a child. The old man and his wife came to Wales back in the 50s and had a son. He married a woman who came from Pakistan but lived in Wales. This son has children and grandchildren, all born in Wales. Can they now be considered Welsh? The grandchildren coming from grandparents who were not all Welsh are no different to me. If I'm native Welsh now, surely those grandchildren of a Pakistani family can be considered the same?
    Spot on Eric. This "native Brit" thing is utterly vacuous.

Here's a question I always like (apologies for the dates being a tad approximate) - how many people ("native Brits", I suspect, in the parlance of 'Lither') were there at 10,000BCE on the British Isles? The answer is precisely zero. The British Isles were believed to have been completely uninhabitable during the last ice age when the channel froze and vast ice sheets covered northern Europe. So, I'd say there are no "native Brits". It's an utterly vacuous and stupid idea. All British people are, by definition, immigrants.

However, let's carry on with the nutty concept to show how ridiculous it is even if you bend it a little. How many on here have done one of the popular DNA family history tests? And of that tested group, how many had 100% British DNA in their results? The answer is none of course. British DNA is an amazing and diverse mixture drawn from wave upon wave of immigration, conquest and railways (if you don't know the way the advent of railways in the C19th led to a much more diverse gene pool, have a Google).

There is no "native British" race, there is no white race, there is no Welsh race. Surprisingly, there is only one race - human - and we are all equal under the sun whether the numbnuts racists posting on here like it or not.

I would be interested to know if posters think there should be limit to what the UK can take in. Or should we just say balls to it lets just ferry everyone in who wants to be British.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    I would be interested to know if posters think there should be limit to what the UK can take in. Or should we just say balls to it lets just ferry everyone in who wants to be British.
    Anyone who wants my spot on the "British" roster can have it. I couldn't wait to become an American and leave all the Eton Rifles, queen-loving, corrupt, hubristic, nationalistic BS.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Spot on Eric. This "native Brit" thing is utterly vacuous.

Here's a question I always like (apologies for the dates being a tad approximate) - how many people ("native Brits", I suspect, in the parlance of 'Lither') were there at 10,000BCE on the British Isles? The answer is precisely zero. The British Isles were believed to have been completely uninhabitable during the last ice age when the channel froze and vast ice sheets covered northern Europe. So, I'd say there are no "native Brits". It's an utterly vacuous and stupid idea. All British people are, by definition, immigrants.

However, let's carry on with the nutty concept to show how ridiculous it is even if you bend it a little. How many on here have done one of the popular DNA family history tests? And of that tested group, how many had 100% British DNA in their results? The answer is none of course. British DNA is an amazing and diverse mixture drawn from wave upon wave of immigration, conquest and railways (if you don't know the way the advent of railways in the C19th led to a much more diverse gene pool, have a Google).

There is no "native British" race, there is no white race, there is no Welsh race. Surprisingly, there is only one race - human - and we are all equal under the sun whether the numbnuts racists posting on here like it or not.
    And that's exactly how the world evolves. Society changes. Life changes. It happens whether we like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    There’s loads of British folk who move abroad, there’s even TV programmes dedicated to them. Got a genteel name for them as well...ex-pats, they don’t mix with the locals, they attempt to create a little UK in the sun.....every time ex-pat is uttered on the box I shout immigrant. I’m wrong though I s’pose, they’re white.

They return to these shores every now and again though for doctor’s appointments or various other NHS things.

There’s loads of British folk who move abroad, there’s even TV programmes dedicated to them. Got a genteel name for them as well...ex-pats, they don’t mix with the locals, they attempt to create a little UK in the sun.....every time ex-pat is uttered on the box I shout immigrant. I’m wrong though I s’pose, they’re white.

They return to these shores every now and again though for doctor’s appointments or various other NHS things.
    When you say moving abroad it probably means the service of a removal company