Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
For native Brits to be extinct by 2066 that would require EVERY young Brit and ALL of their future children to have children with those of ethnic minorities. I reckon that has as much chance of happening as you have of talking sense on this subject.

My son was born in 2013. He could have grandchildren by 2066. Same for all kids in his class, his year. Multiply that for every school in the UK. You seriously reckon they'll all be shagging and having kids with immigrants? More to the point, in places like the valleys where immigration is very low, do you seriously think they'll be overtaken by immigrants in a generation? What about the remote parts of the UK? Scottish islands etc?
I never once said the native British would be extinct by 2066. They are predicted, by an expert in demographics to become a MINORITY by 2066. After that date the decline in numbers will continue until extinction. You've given no logical reason why the long standing trend towards extinction would stop. Immigrants have started moving to the valleys already.
Scottish Islands would probably be the last places to fall but eventually they would when immigrants move there and inter breeding takes place.