Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
The ‘European die off’?

It’s as if you and Gluey have become total MB incontinents since Cyril moved on and stopped handing you your arses on a plate every morning.

My biggest problem with these threads is that I stopped even opening the deranged links about a year ago - after wasting far too much time reading or watching hysterical crap that was completely debunked within hours.

At least in the past you (Organ) appeared to have the courage of your convictions and believe what you posted (unlike Gluey) - but now you just spray it out like chaff and then dodge and deflect and deny. I’m not saying you had any credibility before, but at least there was consistency of delusion. Now that is all gone. Squandered!

All that is left is the quality of your social observations from the Bridgend area. One small ray of sunshine in the middle of the crap attack.

That said I have put a few more Pot Noodles in the cupboard as insurance. I may have misunderstood but don’t they prevent the clot shot extinction?
I try to empathise. I'd be as peed off as you had I swallowed the full on propaganda assault without ever asking myself why on earth would Pfizer and co insist upon total indemnity for their products which were promoted as safe and effective. It didn't pass the smell test, and the government in association with corporate media and health authorities hiding that critical information was a deliberate contravention of the Nuremberg Code's informed consent protocol.

That empathy wilted upon witnessing people like you acting as proud as peacocks to display their vaccine QR code on their phones. Chuffed to bits they were to be rewarded for their stupidity.