+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Official Predictions Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Official Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    By Jove, I believe you have solved the riddle.

But hold on, Iceland had the highest increase in excess deaths at 55.8% during July.

And yet: Hardly a warm day in July - https://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/n...m_day_in_july/
    Iceland also has a very small population, about the size of Cardiff, so it doesn't take much to move the needle (although I know percentages have confused you before).

By the way, what's the source on the data? As there is no source given on the image from the tweet but I assume you know.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In July, when there were record breaking high temperatures all over Europe?
    Organ Maudling never does any analysis or due diligence of things he posts. He swallows things whole whilst accusing other people of being gullible

The ‘European die off’?

It’s as if you and Gluey have become total MB incontinents since Cyril moved on and stopped handing you your arses on a plate every morning.

My biggest problem with these threads is that I stopped even opening the deranged links about a year ago - after wasting far too much time reading or watching hysterical crap that was completely debunked within hours.

At least in the past you (Organ) appeared to have the courage of your convictions and believe what you posted (unlike Gluey) - but now you just spray it out like chaff and then dodge and deflect and deny. I’m not saying you had any credibility before, but at least there was consistency of delusion. Now that is all gone. Squandered!

All that is left is the quality of your social observations from the Bridgend area. One small ray of sunshine in the middle of the crap attack.

That said I have put a few more Pot Noodles in the cupboard as insurance. I may have misunderstood but don’t they prevent the clot shot extinction?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The ‘European die off’?

It’s as if you and Gluey have become total MB incontinents since Cyril moved on and stopped handing you your arses on a plate every morning.

My biggest problem with these threads is that I stopped even opening the deranged links about a year ago - after wasting far too much time reading or watching hysterical crap that was completely debunked within hours.

At least in the past you (Organ) appeared to have the courage of your convictions and believe what you posted (unlike Gluey) - but now you just spray it out like chaff and then dodge and deflect and deny. I’m not saying you had any credibility before, but at least there was consistency of delusion. Now that is all gone. Squandered!

All that is left is the quality of your social observations from the Bridgend area. One small ray of sunshine in the middle of the crap attack.

That said I have put a few more Pot Noodles in the cupboard as insurance. I may have misunderstood but don’t they prevent the clot shot extinction?
    I try to empathise. I'd be as peed off as you had I swallowed the full on propaganda assault without ever asking myself why on earth would Pfizer and co insist upon total indemnity for their products which were promoted as safe and effective. It didn't pass the smell test, and the government in association with corporate media and health authorities hiding that critical information was a deliberate contravention of the Nuremberg Code's informed consent protocol.

That empathy wilted upon witnessing people like you acting as proud as peacocks to display their vaccine QR code on their phones. Chuffed to bits they were to be rewarded for their stupidity.

"An average of 53.8 people died each week in 2022, more than in 2017-2021, when 45.0 died on average. "

https://www.statice.is/publications/...ics/deaths-ex/

So where has +55% come from for Iceland, if that is apparently based on the five year average?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Iceland also has a very small population, about the size of Cardiff, so it doesn't take much to move the needle (although I know percentages have confused you before).

By the way, what's the source on the data? As there is no source given on the image from the tweet but I assume you know.
    Here's the full video with Dr John Coleman, part of which is in the tweet I posted earlier. In it he details the sources, all official ones.

Beneath the video (Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjG3VoX3Ldk|) is over 14,000 comments, none of whom appear to have any doubts about what is the cause of the excess deaths. Dare I say, it's a Teletubby free zone.

It looks like another Brit doctor who constantly promoted getting vaccinated has been okayed by youtube to awaken the public to the dangers of the Covid needle.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra who promoted COVID-19 vaccine on TV calls for its immediate suspension - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtE0I5FqHPs

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It looks like another Brit doctor who constantly promoted getting vaccinated has been okayed by youtube to awaken the public to the dangers of the Covid needle.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra who promoted COVID-19 vaccine on TV calls for its immediate suspension.
    Like I said, he was one of the first people to get jabbed - twice, and he went along with the safe and effective narrative until his fit and healthy father died of heart problems. Being a cardiologist he looked into it and also analysed other autopsy data, and concluded the risk was way higher than they were saying. I can believe him because a neighbour went from being fit and healthy, to hardly being able to walk in a short space of time, and he also developed sudden heart problems. Therefore, I wouldn't knock Dr Malhotra as he acted as soon as he saw that something wasn't right, and he has been pretty resolute ever since.

What do you propose the “mass deaths” has been caused by Organ?

Vaccines? Why such a spread in differences then? 55% in Iceland and only 10% in Denmark when vaccine uptake was a much more standardised rate across the EU.

Also any evidence of such a claim? Or just a tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

Vaccines? Why such a spread in differences then? 55% in Iceland and only 10% in Denmark when vaccine uptake was a much more standardised rate across the EU.

I think its this data

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/pr...ddn-20220916-1

The way the spike comes suddenly in July suggests that it's not caused by vaccines. They were administered pretty evenly throughout the previous 18 months or so.

The batches could be variable, somebody analysed the VAERS data and came to the conclusion that there were hot lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The batches could be variable, somebody analysed the VAERS data and came to the conclusion that there were hot lots.
    But why such a spike in July? Vaccine administration has been widespread and ongoing for 18+ months and countries have been using different batches at different rates all over Europe.
    Millions received doses in March 2021, August 2021, December 2021, February 2022 and every month in between and more. If it's vaccine related why would the spike only occur in July? You would expect to see a continuous rise in excess deaths in line with the vaccination rates.
    Considering the similar rates of vaccine uptake in Denmark and Iceland, why is there such a disparity between their excess deaths? Iceland doesn't have a 4.5x higher vaccination rate yet has a 4.5x higher excess death rate

But why such a spike in July? Vaccine administration has been widespread and ongoing for 18+ months and countries have been using different batches at different rates all over Europe.
    Millions received doses in March 2021, August 2021, December 2021, February 2022 and every month in between and more. If it's vaccine related why would the spike only occur in July? You would expect to see a continuous rise in excess deaths in line with the vaccination rates.
    Considering the similar rates of vaccine uptake in Denmark and Iceland, why is there such a disparity between their excess deaths? Iceland doesn't have a 4.5x higher vaccination rate yet has a 4.5x higher excess death rate
    A lot of the excess deaths are recorded as not covid related, so they could show as cardiac or various types of cancers, etc. There are some statistics people who have been tracking the data.

Just touching base to see if you have the latest excess death figures? I'm guessing the figures will be way down from the July number you quoted, given the rigorous veracity of your argument.

Just touching base to see if you have the latest excess death figures? I'm guessing the figures will be way down from the July number you quoted, given the rigorous veracity of your argument.
    Excess deaths in August across the whole EU was +12% compared to +16.1% in July. That's a decrease of just over 25% which I'm sure we can both agree is considered "Way down"

Excess Deaths averaged across the EU:
    EU Excess Deaths.jpg
    https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statis...y_2022_Aug.png

In July, 25 of 31 European countries saw an increase in excess deaths compared to June.
    In August, only 10 of the same 31 countries saw an increase in excess deaths compared to July.
    Excess Deaths by country.jpg
    https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statis...y_2022_Aug.png

If you can't read the images, click the links. They take you direct to the webpage with the data.

A lot of the excess deaths are recorded as not covid related, so they could show as cardiac or various types of cancers, etc. There are some statistics people who have been tracking the data.
    Okay? How does that support the July spike being vaccine related?

Okay? How does that support the July spike being vaccine related?
    What are the main causes of death?

What are the main causes of death?
    The discontinuation of living seems to do it

The discontinuation of living seems to do it
    Statisticians like to classify things in a way that tells a story how they want it to be told.

So what do you believe the spike in excess deaths in July across the EU can be attributed to?

So what do you believe the spike in excess deaths in July across the EU can be attributed to?
    You can either go with lardy's heat theory or look for some other common denominator. BTW England and Wales also have non-covid excess deaths, USA too.

You can either go with lardy's heat theory or look for some other common denominator. BTW England and Wales also have non-covid excess deaths, USA too.
    So what do you think it is?

So what do you think it is?
    Hmmmm, what could it possibly be

Hmmmm, what could it possibly be
    Can't be rising sea levels, you've already dispelled that pesky myth because rich people are buying sea front properties

True, and they are not 100m above sea level either
    So we’ve ruled out rising sea levels. What do you think caused the spike in excess deaths in July?