+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 0 READING. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 0 READING. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Ince "nothing between the 2 sides" and blaming the non red card.🤣🤣🤣 Daft tw@t we could have been 3 up at that point.
    Trying to save his job.

Ince "nothing between the 2 sides" and blaming the non red card.������ Daft tw@t we could have been 3 up at that point.
    It’s odd when managers come up with this, is it on the assumption that people won’t have seen the game and just agree with the quote?
    Stats don’t make great reading for him either.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "Sawyers legs have gone" they said.

MOTM
    They have but he's been used properly by Lamouchi unlike Morison and Hudson. Those two played really well, and we didn't waste having a third body in CM.

Great performance, lots to like about that. Hope Robinson's knock isn't too serious. Etete and Kaba are certainly... something.

Ince "nothing between the 2 sides" and blaming the non red card.🤣🤣🤣 Daft tw@t we could have been 3 up at that point.
    Birmingham’s manager refused to give us any credit mid week.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They have but he's been used properly by Lamouchi unlike Morison and Hudson. Those two played really well, and we didn't waste having a third body in CM.

Great performance, lots to like about that. Hope Robinson's knock isn't too serious. Etete and Kaba are certainly... something.
    I thought Sawyers did ok under Morison in certain games.

I didn’t think he could play alongside someone in a middle two if I’m honest, but I can see why Lamouchi stuck with it. Hopefully we build on this now.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but as at Brum, again for the goal and at the final whistle, there’s a real look of togetherness about this side, a spirit I didn’t think they had.

They don’t look like a team ready for relegation

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I thought Sawyers did ok under Morison in certain games.

I didn’t think he could play alongside someone in a middle two if I’m honest, but I can see why Lamouchi stuck with it. Hopefully we build on this now.
    With 3 centre backs and a 10, plus two strikers means there's loads of bodies in the middle so we can play Sawyers in the middle. I wouldn't be so keen in a 4231, and we don't have the centre mids to play 433.

Not the Top 20 Podcast say 46 points the magic number. Norwich will be a test, big squad but they do have a game mid week.

Just back, felt like we’d won promotion on the way out of the ground. A home win!!!! Brilliant

Brilliant.

I think you have got a good manager in. May well prove to be a shrewd move.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    What's the score with Reading's embargo - how long is it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I agree

Well done City.
    Had given up all hope a week ago. Now a chink of light. Long way to go but we are playing better with a manager who knows what he is doing.
    Onwards and upwards hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Well done City.
    Had given up all hope a week ago. Now a chink of light. Long way to go but we are playing better with a manager who knows what he is doing.
    Onwards and upwards hopefully.
    You are going to get people who will say that yeah I always knew we would be OK and all that bollocks

It's been horrible supporting CCFC this season and this recent run showed no signs at all of ending

Thank gawd it has though and from thinking this squad is dreadful its a case of maybe we have a few players here ?

Quite remaaaarkable

Some very unfair comments about Philogene in this thread earlier. I enjoyed watching him, type of player to get you out of your seat on times, one little run with a nutmeg as well was lovely. OK, his final ball wasn’t the best but I thought he gave their defence a torrid time.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Some very unfair comments about Philogene in this thread earlier. I enjoyed watching him, type of player to get you out of your seat on times, one little run with a nutmeg as well was lovely. OK, his final ball wasn’t the best but I thought he gave their defence a torrid time.
    He played well and caused us a lot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    What's the score with Reading's embargo - how long is it for?
    Ends this summer we hope. We haven’t paid a transfer fee for about three years.

Well done our new manager who has installed some belief and passion back into the team ..

Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus_Mills View Post
    I was wrong to doubt Sawyers, he was brilliant tonight ( as was Robinson and Wintle)
    Personally I thought Sawyers was crap but I’m going to scan back through and check before I make an arse of myself. Thought too many misplaced passes

Also thought philogene was crap. Tried to do too much when a simple move and cross would have sufficed.

When I say crap, I mean compared to the rest of the team who all including sawyers and philo put the best performance in for a long time

Its absolutely outrageous a 20 year old isn't the finished product!

Love big phil, love his tights and shin pads the size of postage stamps. If he gets that break I think he'll be a premier league regular. I'd say he's got more out of this season from us, than we have from him if you know what i mean. Will follow with a keen eye.

He was infuriating as he seemed to be auditioning for some soul night rather than doing his job of attacking his man. He’s talented but he must learn to make the right decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Its absolutely outrageous a 20 year old isn't the finished product!

Love big phil, love his tights and shin pads the size of postage stamps. If he gets that break I think he'll be a premier league regular. I'd say he's got more out of this season from us, than we have from him if you know what i mean. Will follow with a keen eye.
    Apparently, Villa are looking to sell him in the summer because he only has a year left on his contract.

Thought he did a perfect wing back’s job tonight because he was able to play like a winger most of the game while his team kept a clean sheet.