Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
I don't know about the original poster but most people who attack the Welsh NHS on here and in the media etc are fecking tory voters

So I always like it when things such as that little turd saeed making money on the back of the NHS in England are pointed out .....look what you could have won ! ��

Jeremy hunt , the stupid can't, Hancock and now saaed, all English health secretaries , all at it !
I’m certainly not a Tory voter, but that stat I quoted earlier is shocking and a big indictment on Welsh Labour. Does the UK want to keep an NHS in something like the format it had when it was originated? Whether it’s under Labour in Wales, the Tories in England or the SNP in Scotland, the NHS is struggling and has been for years. I think it’s time for bold thinking and would welcome the appointment of a politically neutral group with a remit to rule nothing out in coming up with proposals as to how we can continue with the NHS in its original entity. That would almost certainly cost a great deal and so, inevitably, we’d end up paying for it in some way - the proposals could then be voted on and the country could decide whether it really values the NHS as much as it always says it does when asked in opinion polls.