Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
Congratulations on your unsuccessful deflection away from the subject of conversation.

Calls people gullible teletubbies and then posts about fictional BBC programme. I love the smell of irony in the morning.
I posted it soon after pointing towards an Independent article that may have hinted one of Putin's super-duper nukes may have Destination UK marked on it. It could be all noise, of course, but also may be conditioning for a real attack, as was depicted in Threads.

Pages back in this thread I suggested Putin is playing a role. Plenty of evidence exists that suggest he is (former WEF young global leader, chummy with Schwab, WEF's Davos keynote speaker in 2021, etc).

Another indicator is he's another shabbos goy - useful non-Jew idiot/cattle/animal (take your pick).

Had you not noticed, all Western politicians are shabbos goy who are guaranteed not to draw any attention to Israel's nukes and of course that way they don't have to express any misgivings about them never being inspected by anyone.