Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
The problem with these pesky Christians is that Christianity is not just a philosophy for them, it's a way of life. Hence you should not be surprised if they express opinions on matters relating to the human condition, such as assisted dying and, yes, Hitler, who for most people is the epitome of evil.

If you recall you invited me to give my thoughts on assisted dying (see #13) which I did, and then followed that with a provocative post (see #18) which I'm pretty sure you knew full well I would respond to, despite the tongue-in-cheek “however let's move on” final sentence!

Like you, this thread which you started is of great personal interest to me and I would be disappointed to see it disappear because I would like to read other people's opinions on this important subject.

Finally, I feel your appeal to Mike Morris smacks a little of the “cancel culture” which is becoming prevalent in our society. My posts are usually polite, never include foul language (unless quoting another post which contains it), hopefully non-judgemental and respectful of other people's opinions, unlike some of the characters on the forum!

P.S. If MM tries to impose a fee to use a deity zone then I'm outta here
Your reply on the thread was actually very interesting and unlike truthpaste's predictable and tiresome tosh.

As for the notion of 'cancel culture', I think the existing God threads are enough to go on with.